Write about a gift not well recieved

On chistmas I would always go for the gifts that were shaped like a box, and would avoid gift bags and soft boxes becuas recieving gifts as a kid was something I never wanted. One of my Cousins in new York sent me a gift for christmas. When I saw the box it was a soft box and I knew there would be clothes in it. When my mom gave me the box to open it, I had to put on a fake smile and pretended I liked the gift when really I didn't care for it. As I grew up I began to like clothes gifts more than other gifts because christmas becomes less exciting because of the fact that you aren't a kid anymore and you don't have to ask for toys anymore but instead for things you actually need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write when you knew something was over or had just begun

5-11

5-3