Write about something/ someone being born

 On April 7,2016 my niece was born. I was excited because she would be my first niece/nephew. Beingthe youngest, I never got to experience being a big brother. The closest iv'e ever got to that was being and older cousin. At first, my niece didn't want to come out. It took three days from my sister being in the hospital to my niece being born. When we heard the news that she had finally came, we rushed to the hospital to see her. When i first got to hold her i was nervous, because i've never held a baby before and i didn't know what to do. As time went on and as she got older I got better at taking care of her like she was the younger sibling I never had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write when you knew something was over or had just begun

5-11

5-3