write about a time where you knew you were in trouble

 Growing up, I barely got in trouble in school until I was in 8th grade. My 8th grade year was one of the worst, because i would get in trouble atleast 3 times a week. One day we were in science, and i was on my phone while the teacher was teaching. My middle school was strict about not having phones out during the lesson and even though i knew this I had it out anyway. The teacher looked away from the board and at the class, and saw me on my phone and took it. Because it was the 6th time a teacher took my phon, they kept it overnight until the next day. it was a friday which meant i wouldn't get it back til monday. When i asked my parents if they could get it after school was over they said no because I kept getting in trouble. So knowing this I went into the teachers desk and took my phone back without anyone knowing. My teacher texted my parents telling them I took my phone back even though I wasn't supposed to and my parents took my phone for a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write when you knew something was over or had just begun

Write about something you are certain of

Write about having no fun at all