write about a time where you knew you were in trouble

 Growing up, I barely got in trouble in school until I was in 8th grade. My 8th grade year was one of the worst, because i would get in trouble atleast 3 times a week. One day we were in science, and i was on my phone while the teacher was teaching. My middle school was strict about not having phones out during the lesson and even though i knew this I had it out anyway. The teacher looked away from the board and at the class, and saw me on my phone and took it. Because it was the 6th time a teacher took my phon, they kept it overnight until the next day. it was a friday which meant i wouldn't get it back til monday. When i asked my parents if they could get it after school was over they said no because I kept getting in trouble. So knowing this I went into the teachers desk and took my phone back without anyone knowing. My teacher texted my parents telling them I took my phone back even though I wasn't supposed to and my parents took my phone for a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write when you knew something was over or had just begun

5-11

5-3